Saturday, March 26, 2011

Can I Get a Makeover?!

Welp, the blog has received a little attention tonight and it's lookin' a little jazzed up.  Not sure I'm in love quite yet, but it's definitely different.  I'll keep working on it and see what else I can re-arrange!

And now, for a little extra fun - just a few pictures I have yet to add to this blog...in no order and for no reason...

 Sam & Maicey did Kat's hair one night - I think it's beautiful.

Sam in a rare calm moment...I love this kid!

This is from Kaitlyn's birthday party.  The resident expert bracelet maker, Allie was on hand to help these girls out!!  {thank goodness for Allie...because I was about to freak out on them!}

2 of my most favorite people in the world.  This might be my favorite picture of them ever.

And last, but certainly not least...This, my friends is possibly the best picture I have ever captured.  I think it is absolutely hilarious, no?

Happy Weekend, Friends!  :)

No comments: