Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm baaaccckkk...!! :)

Ok, the past few months have been really kind of a blur for me. I can't really put my finger on what specifically has caused me so much difficulty, but it seems time just continues to fly by me and I can't really seem to catch up with it.

In any event, I have made a commitment to myself that I am going to update this blog on a regular (or at least reasonable) basis. There are so many amazing things going on in my life right now that I want to be sure to capture every single on of them.

I have lots of pictures to upload, but that will have to wait because they're not on this computer. So, for now I'll just give you a preview of what's to come: Easter fun, Dance competitions, classroom fun, and very soon some new Kaitlyn, Sam & Maicey pics!

Thanks for being so patient with me. I hope all is well with each of you. :)

No comments: