Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sam Michael

3 years ago today, my life changed forever. My only sister and very best friend in the world, blessed me with the birth of her first child, Sam Michael. It is the first time in my entire life that I fell in love instantly. The moment I saw him, my heart melted and we've been best buddies ever since.

Sam, I am so blessed and honored that God gave you to us. Your smile lights up my heart and your laugh is one of my most favorite sounds in the world. I am constantly amazed at how smart you're becoming and you keep me laughing with your funny sayings and jokes. I love playing tools, or football, or scrapbooking with you (whichever you're in the mood to play) - and I love even more when you crawl into my lap and cuddle with me.

I wish I could freeze time for a little while to slow down our lives. You're growing up way to fast, right before my very eyes and I know that all too soon, you'll be a "big boy" and won't want to play with me or cuddle...but for now, I'm loving every single second of it.

I hope you have the happiest of days full of laughter and joy and tons of presents that will spoil you rotton...after all, that's my job!

I love you buddy,
Aunt T :)

No comments: