Friday, September 3, 2010

A weekend without plans...

Yes, you read that correctly.  I have no solid plans for the weekend.  I am beside myself with excitement, but because this never happens of course I have many ideas floating through my head of what I want to do.  It includes:
  • Go to the circus
  • have a grill out party with friends
  • watch the Hawks first football game of the season
  • help my friend decorate some walls of her house
  • swim at my parents house
  • do some laundry
  • go shopping
I mean, that doesn't seem too lofty of a list, right?!?!  I don't care what off that list gets done and what doesn't, all I really care about is spending lots of time with my family and RELAXING. 

I. can't. wait.

Have a blessed weekend!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

It sounds like a wonderful weekend. Enjoy it. Give the family hugs from Texas.

Sheri said...

Hi my sweet friend! All your ideas sound fabulous to me! Hope you are doing wonderful and loving married life! *Hugs*