Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy New Year! (...a little late)

Evidently I am a terrible blogger! I cannot seem to find the time to sit down and blog nearly as much as I'd like to - but here are some promised pictures from our New Year's Eve!

We began the night with dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, The Machine Shed. It is a down home restaurant here in Iowa that is known for it's family style fixin's...served family style! Each of the servers wear red and white plaid shirts with jean overalls - I must say I admire their bravery, because I would not be caught dead wearing something like that!

After dinner, we all headed back to my parents house for a "Wii are ringing in the New Year" party and family sleep over! I have to say, we had a great time! (If you look closely at the picture of Rob, you will see the shirts we made especially for the night!)


This New Years was even more fun because our cousins Kelly and Dale were home with their two girls - so we got to spend more time with them! We pray that 2009 will be filled with many more hours of laughter and love with our family and friends!

No comments: