Monday, January 5, 2009

Let's Catch Up...

Ok, so evidently my two week Christmas vacation was not nearly as long as I had anticipated! This has become CRYSTAL clear after making it through my first day back at the "real life". School, Dance, the entire schedule is back in full swing!

Our break was simply fantastic! I so very much enjoyed hanging out with Kaitlyn for those extra days, sneaking some additional time with Kevin while we were both off work, spending quality time with family I don't get to spend enough time with during "real life", laughing until my stomach hurt, eating until I was certain I would burst, and just overall RELAXING. It was fabulous!


Here are the Top Five moments of my break:


5) Creating sweet goodie tins for family members with Kaitlyn4) Helping Kaitlyn make Christmas cards with her sweet stamps and handwriting3) Spending a peaceful afternoon with cherished family members whom I don't get to spend nearly enough time with! Aunt Judy was kind enough to invite all adult female members of our family to her house for lunch - it was an incredible time of fellowship, laughter, and reminiscing. I desperately wish I had been in my right mind and taken a picture, but I somehow forgot...!

2) Watching my brother in law and my boyfriend box and compete in other various sports on the Wii our family received this Christmas. (Please trust me, this picture sincerely does not do the situation justice!)

1) Being blessed with the opportunity to create a season full of magic for the children in my life - all to celebrate the birth of Jesus. :) I simply adore Christmas time!This last picture is one of Maicey's infamous "dirty looks" - yeah, I said it. She's almost a year old, and that girl gives looks that could kill! :)
Anyway, as you can see, our Christmas was just incredible and we are somewhat sad to see it go. But, we have many new and exciting things on the horizon of 2009...Perhaps I will get to New Year's Eve in my next set of free time!
Until then,
Katie :)

No comments: