Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I'm sorry it's been so long since an update - but each day has been packed with baking cookies, making other Christmas goodies, packing tins of treats, Christmas shopping, wrapping gifts, attending Holiday parties, and spending some much needed time relaxing and having fun with my family.

I promise I will post pictures of all this fun this weekend - but for now, I'm off to get ready for 2 days jam packed with plans for Christmas fun. Today, we will be going to Family Day at my mom's office, then we will be headed out to my parents house for Kaitlyn to open her gifts since she will be with her mom tomorrow night when we usually exchange, then we are headed to Christmas Mass, then over to Aunt Sue's for Christmas Eve dinner and gift exchange!

No comments: