Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland...

What a perfect day to be "locked" in the condo trying desperately to get over strep throat and get ready to head back to work tomorrow. The first major snowfall of the year is always so beautiful ~ from inside. Driving in it, on the other hand, is less than beautiful. In fact, I detest it. Not so much because I can't drive in it...but because of the other drivers who can't seem to remember that we live in IOWA, and it snows for at least 3, usually 4 months of the year. It never ceases to amaze me how quickly some forget the strategies of driving on the snow covered roads safely. This is a topic for another, less beautiful day. For today, I will just cuddle up with my favorite lunch and watch the beautiful white blanket cover our home.

No comments: