Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Where to begin...?

So, it's a little overwhelming to decide what to post first! I guess I will rewind our lives a month or so...Halloween. I have never been much of a fan of this day. I suppose when I was little, I would get excited about dressing up and (more importantly) getting candy. However, as I have grown up, the entire idea is really kind of strange. Children of all ages getting dressed up in various costumes, walking around asking strangers for candy. Honestly.

However, since the addition of a child to my immediate family - I have grown to enjoy watching her excitement over all the festivities, and so I will soften my heart a little and post some pictures of this (ridiculous) holiday. :)

My favorite Dorothy trick-or-treating (that bag later needed to be emptied to make more room...)
...and here she is with her Wicked Witch


Happy Halloween (...a month late) :)

No comments: