Saturday, December 6, 2008

Does it ever end...?

Ok, so I figured I'd better post something before everyone got bored of looking at the same old postings!

To say this week hasn't been a great one, would probably be an understatement. First, on Sunday night I got the flu. Bad. On Tuesday morning, I was diagnosed with strep throat. Not good. And then on Thursday night I went to the emergency room with a terrible pain in my upper right stomach area. The doctors informed me I need to get my gall bladder out. Seriously not good.

I try hard to not get down on myself. But honestly, is this really happening to me? So, I will do my best to keep my chin up and get through it, knowing better things will be on the other side of this mountain.

For the time being, I'm going to nestle myself into a corner of my living room and wrap, wrap, wrap ~ I do love the holiday season! :)

No comments: