Sunday, March 6, 2011

So What Sunday

This week I'm saying SO WHAT to these things...

so what if:
  • I suck at blogging and my blog goals are pretty much un-touched in 2011
  • I am counting down the minutes until spring.  Mother Nature has sent me over the edge with this winter crap.
  • despite my goal to not worry so much, I pretty much worry about everything all.the.time
  • I haven't deep cleaned my house in 3 months
  • I'm driving my husband insane with my baby crazy attitude
  • I decided this week that even in the 21st century, I cannot handle having my calendar on the computer/my phone.  I went back to my beloved paper planner.  More on that later...
  • I'm months behind in my scrapbooking again, despite being completely caught up at the end of summer.  ((sigh))
  • I am coveting an iPhone now that Verizon has just come out with one - and my phone is only 5 months old.
  • I'm wishing my life away (school to be out, spring/summer to be here, vacation to be here, a baby to be here, the weekend to be here, blah, blah, blah)
What are you saying SO WHAT to this weekend??

1 comment:

Aunt J. said...

I'm saying so what that you're not SUPER WOMAN... I love you anyway!!