Thursday, February 3, 2011

A much needed trip

Well Blog friends,

I am headed to sunny Orlando, FL for a much needed break from this horrible winter weather!  My dance team is headed to Nationals at Walt Disney World and I couldn't be more excited!  The girls have been fretting about how they would get there considering the blizzard of the century hit the entire Midwest, but alas - they are in Chicago right now and their flight to Orlando appears to be on time.  I am working today and heading to the airport in about 15 minutes to fly down and meet them.

I don't have pictures on this computer, but will be sure to upload when I get home.  Yesterday on my snow day I finished my classroom organization project, got most of the way done with my Home Management Binder, and got all caught up on my Scentsy business.  What a productive day that was!

I will be out of Blogworld until Monday at the earliest, but will be able to check other people's blogs from my phone!  I will get you all updated when I return early next week.

Happy Weekend everyone!  :)

1 comment:

ang11rock said...

Have a safe trip Katie, enjoy the sunshine! What a productive snow day you had!