Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Here it comes...

We got out of school 2 hours early today because of the impending snow storm of the century!  It appears this storm is going to be absolutely out of control - so here we go!  I ran a couple of errands and now I'm home, in comfy clothes, and making a list of things I want to get done while snowed in my house.

We're expected to get more than a foot of snow in the next 12 hours, so this is just the beginning.  I thought it would be fun to have a little reference point, so I took a picture of this very fitting {and adorable} flag that's flying in the flower bed by my front door.

Here we are around 2:30 PM

{please disreguard the MUCH needed painting project we need to do outside - that's on the list of projects for this summer...}

Stay tuned for the storm progress and stay warm!

2 comments:

ang11rock said...

Okay Katie, you've inspired me to give it a try :)
http://ltbs-ang11rock.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

Yeah, Ang! I'm so excited! :)