Monday, January 31, 2011

So What Sunday

Here's what I'm saying "SO WHAT" to this week...

So what if...
  • my "So what Sunday" is a day late?
  • I am watching the weather channel like some sort of OCD patient because I want a snow day SO badly this week?
  • I'm fairly certain my husband strongly dislikes the organizational kick I'm currently on
  • the above bullet most likely has something a lot to do with the 250 discs I piled on his desk unannounced from day 2 of the challenge
  • I am sucking it up on my reading list for this month
  • I shower at night for the sole purpose of being able to sleep a little longer in the morning
  • I often pull into my driveway and don't remember even a little bit of the drive home
  • I get ridiculously giddy when I see a new person is following my blog {go ahead, click "follow" on my right hand sidebar!!}
  • I will be using a snow day this week to pack for my upcoming work trip next weekend
  • by "upcoming work trip" I really mean trip to Nationals with the high school dance team I coach with my sister to WALT DISNEY WORLD!
  • I have become slightly obsessed with finding/following new blogs  :)
What are you saying "so what" to this week?
(*hop on over to Life After I Dew - she does So What Wednesdays I just realized!)

No comments: