Thursday, January 27, 2011

Weekly Challenge

Ok, so because I'm late on the 21 Day Challenge, they have already started a new challenge over at Bowl Full of Lemons



And so each week I will be taking on a new challenge.  I just love this idea because it will hold me accountable in a time of the year when it's easy to become lazy because the weather is not very nice and spring cleaning is always in order in the Rokusek residence.

So, here is my challenge for you - why don't you join us?!  Hop on over to Bowl Full of Lemons {or click the button right above} and join in the fun!  We can all get organized together!  

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I found you on 'A bowl full of lemons'. Good on you for taking part in the weekly organising challenge. I am now following you and would love it if you would follow me too at www.anorganisedmum.blogspot.com
It will be great to encourage each other as we all embark on a journey to get organised.
Thanks
Sam