Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekly Challenge

Well, keeping up with work, the 21 day challenge, and this new weekly challenge has been keeping me very busy!  But, I did want to drop by and mention that I am pluggin' away!  So far, here's the situation
  • I purchased the adorable green binder I mentioned here
  • I have ideas for the tabs I will be creating
  • I took pictures today at work of a little organization project in the before stages
  • I have the hanging files for the drawer I also mentioned here {still need to clean out said drawer...}
And, in addition, we are expecting 10-18" of snow in the area over the next couple of days, so I will have LOTS of time to get all caught up on both the weekly challenge and the 21 Day Challenge as well as perhaps some grad work!  I LOVE snow days...there is nothing better than waking up and answering my phone only to hear that we aren't having school and I can go back to my warm bed.  Ahhhh, I love it!

Stay tuned this week for updates on my home management binder, work organization project, hanging file drawer, a few more days of the 21 Day Challenge, and some pictures of our Winter Wonderland!

No comments: