Saturday, July 10, 2010

4th of July

...just a little late. 


I'm really working hard here to get this blog situation back to normal.  I have been taking pictures and finally have everything in order to get things updated and to keep up with it.  :)  I even convinced Kim to get her blog back up - so go check her out.  She's "Take A Breath" on my Blogs I Like list to the right.

Here are some photos from our 4th of July weekend.  We had lots of fun with family, friends, good food, and laughs.

Enjoy


We had dinner with friends at Happy Joes before heading down to Davenport's Red, White & Boom
The kids ready for some fun.  We ended up across the river because there was nothing but jazz music to entertain the kids on the Iowa side and that simply wasn't going to work.
Sam & Emma were making bracelets - those were a huge hit :)
Isn't she a treat?  Hello "Lucy"...
And last, but CERTAINLY not least.  Miss Emma made it through the entire firework display without leaving because it was too loud!  1st time ever.  SO proud of her!! :)
I hope you and your family had a fabulous 4th.  Kevin & I enjoyed our first holiday as a married couple.  We are so thankful to the men & women who fight for our freedoms and make America such an amazing country to live in. 

No comments: