Friday, July 9, 2010

Rehearsal Dinner

Our wonderful photographer Donna was with us all night Friday and captured these images.

Miss Maicey being naughty during our discussion of the details of the ceremony. Gabbi & Gracie hanging out at the church during the rehearsal
Dad practicing walking down the aisle

Our wedding party - LOVE them :)
Shout out to Kim & Mark for their amazing kneeling skills :)

I love this view of our beautiful church.

Aunt Judy sharing some advice with me at the rehearsal dinner.

Props to Alla and her beautiful amperstand "&" :)

Simply amazing to be in a room with the most important people in our lives. I.am.SO.blessed.

My best friend. Not a clue what I would've done without her during the wedding process. She did it all. Really.

I LOVED our cookie cake. It was adorable.

We had our dinner at ORA (thanks to Dr. Stewart) - it was perfect. We served Olive Garden (Thanks Patty!) and Cookie Cake (thanks Kim & Rob) for dessert. The highlight of the night for most men in our wedding was opening their wedding party gifts. My husband gave every single one of them a Nerf gun. Yes, you read that correctly. All 13 of the received guns with which were immediately opened and used. Darts flying everywhere. Classic.
After the rehearsal dinner, mom and I went to the hotel everyone was staying at to spend some relaxing time with the fam. I soon got tired and went to spend my last single night at my parent's house. We stayed up late laughing, talking, and watching the grim weather forcast which included rain, rain, and more rain.
I went to bed excited, anxious, and giddy.

No comments: