Saturday, July 10, 2010

PVP camp

I'm going to keep updating the blog for the Platinum parents back home so they can keep updated on all the fun going on here.

For those of you without a clue as to what I'm talking about - my sister and I coach a high school dance team, in the summer they attend a 4 day camp where they learn lots of dances and essentially go 8 AM - 8 PM.  We also stay in college dorms.  Fun for the girls - not so fun for the adults.  But we make it fun and end up having a great time. :)

Anyway, I'll be posting pics and video as the week goes on so everyone back home can keep up with our fun.  :)

This video is hilarious because they had JUST gone over the rules to this game called "Dance Down".  In the rules, it states that when there is a "coach is coming" command, you cannot move until they give a "take five" command.  Watch what happens when my AWESOME listeners get tricked by the Head Instructor.

*Sorry for the shakey video - I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants and couldn't stay still!!


Ohhhh, they make me laugh.  :)

No comments: