Saturday, July 10, 2010

What's that I see?

Friends, that would be UPDATED scrapbooks.  That's right, UP-TO-DATE.  I am completely caught up on Kaitlyn's scrapbook!  I can't really explain my excitement, except to say that I am very proud of myself.  Kevin met his birthmother for the first time this week (more posts to come on that), and it was very important to me that Kaitlyn's scrapbooks be up-to-date because Kaitlyn wanted very much to sit down next to her and share them.  This seems reasonable.  Except when I mention that I was one full year behind.  I hadn't scrapped our Disney trip from last June, I hadn't scrapped anything from last summer, her 9th bday in September, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Easter, or anything in between.  NOT GOOD.  So, last week my scrapping materials overtook our living room and I just went to town.  I scrapped every single day and after nearly 25 lay outs, I am caught up until right before the wedding - which we are going to put in our new family album which I hope to start later this month.  I am feeling very proud of myself: an updated scrapbook and an updated blog. 
All is right in the world.  :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

WOW! You've been busy since I've seen you last! VERY jealous that you got all that done! I don't think, "caught up with my scrapbooking" will ever be words I'll be able to utter . . . oh well, I'm impressed with you!